Our faculty, staff and students contribute to the Wisconsin Idea every day through their work to benefit the state, nation and world. Here are some of the thoughts they want to share with you.
Wisconsin Idea Events
Search The Wisconsin Idea in Action
See nearly 1,000 recent examples of UW–Madison’s service to the state. Choose one or more search criteria. To browse all projects, leave each option blank.
Wisconsin Idea news
- Program helps address nursing shortage in rural WisconsinApr. 23 2015
- Engineered softwood could transform pulp, paper and biofuel industriesApr. 21 2015
- Cramer named director of Morgridge Center for Public ServiceApr. 17 2015
- Nursing students partner with Watertown to reduce dementia stigmaApr. 17 2015
- New tool helps school nurses treat chronic ailments in 30 Wisconsin countiesApr. 10 2015