Our faculty, staff and students contribute to the Wisconsin Idea every day through their work to benefit the state, nation and world. Here are some of the thoughts they want to share with you.
Wisconsin Idea Events
Search The Wisconsin Idea in Action
See nearly 1,000 recent examples of UW–Madison’s service to the state. Choose one or more search criteria. To browse all projects, leave each option blank.
Wisconsin Idea news
- Wisconsin School of Business helps Capital Brewery tap into craft beer marketsAug. 27 2015
- Communities have turned to water resources program for 50 yearsAug. 25 2015
- CALS researchers deploy insect ‘birth control’ to protect cranberriesAug. 20 2015
- Getting students ready to learn through well-being exercisesAug. 19 2015
- WRAP exhibition celebrates 75 years of homegrown Wisconsin artAug. 17 2015