Student Training Placements in Columbia County
Agricultural student interns
Columbia County businesses and organizations where students from the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences have interned, listed by organization name and city.
- Historic Indian Agency House (Portage)
- Insight FS (Arlington)
- Seneca Foods (Cambria)
Columbia County hospitals and clinics where UW School of Medicine and Public Health students have been trained, including rotations, preceptorships, generalist partners, physical therapy and physician assistants, listed by clinic name and city.
- Columbus Community Hospital (Columbus)
- Divine Savior Healthcare (Portage)
- SSM Health Dean Clinic - Columbus (Columbus)
- UW Health - Portage - Family Medicine Clinic (Portage)
Hospitals, clinics and medical practices in Columbia County where UW–Madison nursing students have been trained, listed by clinic name and city.
- Columbus Community Hospital-ICU (Columbus)
- Divine Savior (Portage)
- Divine Savior (Pardeeville)
- Sauk Prairie Healthcare: Lodi Clinic (Lodi)
Pharmacies in Columbia County where UW–Madison pharmacy students have been trained, listed by pharmacy name and city.
- Randolph Hometown Pharmacy (Randolph)
Columbia County veterinary practices where UW–Madison School of Veterinary Medicine students have been trained, listed by practice name and city.
- Lodi Veterinary Care (Lodi)