Student Training Placements in Sheboygan County
Agricultural student interns
Sheboygan County businesses and organizations where students from the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences have interned, listed by organization name and city.
- Masters Gallery Foods (Plymouth)
Sheboygan County hospitals and clinics where UW School of Medicine and Public Health students have been trained, including rotations, preceptorships, generalist partners, physical therapy and physician assistants, listed by clinic name and city.
- Aurora Green Bay - Warm (Howards Grove)
- Prevea St. Nicholas Hospital-Center For Pain & Work Rehab (Sheboygan)
- Sheboygan Clinic (Sheboygan)
Sheboygan County veterinary practices where UW–Madison School of Veterinary Medicine students have been trained, listed by practice name and city.
- Dairy Doctors Veterinary Service (Plymouth)
- St. Anna Veterinary Clinic (Elkhart Lake)