Student Training Placements in Waukesha County
Agricultural student interns
Waukesha County businesses and organizations where students from the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences have interned, listed by organization name and city.
- Cargill (Butler)
- Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield)
- TeachSafe (Pewaukee)
- The Probst Group (Brookfield)
- Wildlife In Need Center (Oconomowoc)
Waukesha County hospitals and clinics where UW School of Medicine and Public Health students have been trained, including rotations, preceptorships, generalist partners, physical therapy and physician assistants, listed by clinic name and city.
- Aurora Sports Health-New Berlin (New Berlin)
- ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital OP (Waukesha)
- Rehabilitation Hospital Of Wisconsin (Waukesha)
- Waukesha Family Practice Center (Waukesha)
Hospitals, clinics and medical practices in Waukesha County where UW–Madison nursing students have been trained, listed by clinic name and city.
- ProHeath Care-Behavioral Health (Waukesha)
- Rogers Memorial Hospital (Oconomowoc)
- Waukesha Independent Psychiatric Consultants (Waukesha)